GoodWe Power Supply Technology is a globally leading inverter manufacturer with offices and services around the globe.
The headquarters is based in Suzhou China and the R&D department and manufacturing facilities are based there. GoodWe has a significant R&D team to design and manufacture state-of-the art string inverters for the international markets.
GoodWe Japan was established Sep 2020, and is starting up in Japan Market.
Position: Technical Service Manager Japan
Direct Report: Country Manager of Japan, Function report to: International Customer Service Manager (HQ)
HR Contact: [email protected] +81 80 3202 2021
- Collaborate with sales team to plan and complete technical exchange with Japan customers, train clients and set forth detailed technical solutions etc.
- Prepare presentation documents, technical explanation and other related files including bidding documents
- Analyze legal technical requirements and certifications for defined countries and drive execution of agreed and required certificates
- Monitor market environment and provide competitive information
- Analyze product roadmap and features and work closely with Marketing/Service Team to enable a product roadmap that will be highly competitive in the defined region
- Partner with sales team, visit clients and project sites, support system planning and give guidance for PV system installations, service strategy and plan in target countries
- Establish the internal and external training system, localize training materials
- Coordinate with sales team to organize training sessions, attend exhibitions
- Define and constantly improve the after-sales service strategy in the area
- Set up service structure and develop, manage and evaluate service resources in the area
- Implement service level agreements in the area
- Control service budget and costs in the area
- Follow RMA process to keep them closed on-time
- Define, implement, train and monitor Level 1 support function
- Escalate Level 2 technical support and trouble shooting
- Provide technical reports timely
Required experience and competence:
· HBO diploma in an Electro-technical direction and / or a qualified education within the solar energy market
· 5 years’ work experience in a technical environment, preferably in the renewable industry
· 3 years professional experience in working with inverter technologies, e.g. R&D, service, pre- and post-sales, preferably for string inverters
· Team management experiences preferred
· Experience with distributed PV systems or ground power station would be a plus
· Flexibility for working in highly fluctuating and demanding markets
· International mindset for a multi-cultural environment
· Fluent in Japanese and English or Chinese
· Willingness for international and national travel
· Japan or China citizen.