ZeroLight is seeking an ambitious Account Director with a responsibility to execute our sales strategy and help build and establish our corporate presence within Japan.
This is a newly created role to meet increasing demand across Japanese automotive OEMs for ZeroLight’s software solutions.
The successful candidate will be a driven, high energy individual who can identify and develop new growth opportunities, establishing strong relationships within key accounts and championing ZeroLight technology.
This is an exciting opportunity to become an integral part of the award winning ZeroLight team, working at the forefront of 3D technology and partnering with some of the biggest brands in the automotive business including such as VW, Audi and Mitsubishi.
- Develop and grow the ZeroLight roster of Japanese clients to drive sales across the business.
- Overall responsibility for building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Responsibility for liaising effectively with our clients and to facilitate communication between them and cross-functional UK teams (Sales, Delivery, Product, Marketing, Technical).
- Drive the growth of ZeroLight through sales and client-led activities, assist with product and service adoption and outcomes for clients leading to contract renewals, expansion and advocacy of the ZeroLight SpotLight Platform.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of customer challenges within digital sales and marketing journeys and the commercial expertise to anticipate and adapt to trends within the automotive and technology industries.
- Identify new growth opportunities by understanding and interpreting client needs and working with the UK product and development teams to advance these towards commercial opportunities and revenue growth.
- Multi-lingual and multi-cultural Japanese speaker with a good command of both spoken and written English.
- Entrepreneurial, with the ability to work effectively on their own initiative in a rapidly changing and highly competitive marketplace.
- Demonstrable track record of developing, negotiating, and closing commercial deals for software (SaaS) and service solutions with large enterprises.
- Personable and motivated, building strong professional relationships with existing clients to deliver revenue expansion.
- Knowledgeable, with an understanding of the digital technology sector, particularly 3D visualisation and/or automotive.
- Persuasive communicator, possessing outstanding presentation and negotiation skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV to