We are searching for an experienced Global Campaign Manager to join us in an exciting project. We are building a new economic and financial operating system that will enable billions of users worldwide to become part of the global economy and generate wealth. We are searching for a leader who will help us to execute this vision by running global campaigns that will secure buy-in and adoption of our ideas by regulators, governments, and trade bodies. Key to this will be mobilizing the support and influence of the Cardano community, particularly in Japan, but also Korea, Europe, and the US.
Our ideal candidate will be a proactive, dynamic individual capable of leading in a situation of uncertainty. You will have an analytical mind capable of extracting insights from incomplete data, making hypotheses, validating assumptions and recommending a course of action. Most of all you will have the ability and experience to execute and deliver outcomes.
- Create integrated campaigns based on social segments to build a committed audience among the Cardano community
- Lobby regulators, officials, and politicians at national and local level
- Gain the support of the wider cryptocurrency industry, such as trade bodies and crypto exchanges
- Ensure campaign implementation follows organizational guidelines
- Recruit and train staff to implement campaigns
- Monitor progress and compile regular reports of campaign performance and results
- Improve campaigns using data and feedback from existing and previous projects
- Organize events, conferences and roadshows, including writing and proofreading copy, and recruiting sociologists, analysts, designers, animators, and printers.
- Fluent in Japanese and English
- Bachelor's degree in political science, sociology, communication, or related fields
- 5-10 years of related job experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
- In-depth knowledge of running political, and consumer campaigns
- Ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously
- A good understanding of digital marketing and social media trends.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to the nature of this role we are ideally searching for someone in Japan.
- Flexible schedule
- Remote work - ability to work anywhere
- Laptop reimbursement
- New starter package to buy hardware essentials (headphones, monitor, etc)
- Udemy for Business
- Competitive PTO and Sick Leave plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits coverage through Anthem with 100% premium cost covered by IO Global for the employee and dependents
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Monthly Health Stipend to use towards any wellness or medical coverage/service