- Continue to evolve, document and roll out Blue Prism best practices that can be used by both Clients and Partners
- An expert in the use of the Blue Prism product and in the creation of an enterprise class digital workforce within client organisation
- As the partner facing Delivery Enablement Manager (DEM) role you will enable partner organisations in creating their own Blue Prism delivery
- In the client facing ROM Assurance role you will provide advice and quality assurance direct to clients to ensure they are following industry best practices.
- Establish/create showcase examples to support the Blue Prism best practice approach in design, develop and testing phases
- Provide advice and guidance on best practice for documenting the business processes to align with Blue Prism delivery methodology.
- Design Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configure and document new Blue Prism solutions using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, reusable, and easy to understand.
- Provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of the Blue Prism digital workforce solution and associated delivery methodology to support clients and partners through all phases of the Blue Prism delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Helping clients amp; partners build the righting skills across their Digital Worker Development teams by helping identify and mentor Lead delivery resources through the Blue Prism training and accreditation career programs
- Perform assessments of clients Digital Worker capabilities and technical infrastructures in comparison to Blue Prism standards through the use of Client amp; Technical Assessments
- Operate within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager together with mitigating options
- Identify and analyse business processes and their suitability for automation, providing delivery estimates.
- Support client or partner Operational Teams during their UAT and rollout phases
- Support client and partner Digital Worker capabilities through maintenance and evolution of existing solutions
- Provide periodic support assistance to users who raise training, solution design, and Robotic Operating Model queries with the Product Support team.
- Supporting the ROM Architect with the client with their implementation of their Blue Prism Robotic Operating Model.
- If you are from a more technical background you will be given the opportunity to also provide a technical lead role when enabling our clients and partners.
- Fluent in written and spoken Japanese (native level) and English (business level)
- Solid end user computing skills with historical experience of hands-on software development is a pre-requisite
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality with strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind
- Ability to control meetings and ensure the attendees are focused on achieving the predefined objectives
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Ability to work constructively together as a team, sharing ideas and resources
- Be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers and partners, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment
- A willingness to travel to client or partner sites nationally or internationally within your region
- Desirable Proven presentation skills with the ability to captivate and inform a multi- discipline audience
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Software development experience such as coding or databases is advantageous
- Ability to organize multiple work tasks and prioritize them to meet specific deadlines, work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
- Following certification or equivalent experience for 5 years or more is desirable. o Blue Prism Developer Certification o Blue Prism Professional Developer Certification o Blue Prism Solution Designer Certification o Blue Prism ROM Architect Certification o Project Management Professional o Certified Business Analysis Professional o ITIL expert o BPM Certification
Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.