Albatross CX is a global Customer Experience agency specializing in measuring and analyzing Customer Experience within the Luxury industry. Combining multiple methodologies to deliver the most insightful and impactful recommendations, the company aims to assist our global clients in elevating their Brand Experience, through the analysis of clients’ journeys and interactions. The Company serves lot of industries, such as the Cosmetic, Fashion, Watch amp; Jewelry or Lifestyle.
Albatross CX provides tailored programs which offers our clients an end-to-end solution that engages staff, inspires customers, and builds long-lasting emotionally driven relationships.
Our company caters to 200 of the world’s iconic premium and luxury brands and helps them to better understand not only what drives advocacy but also their performance vs their peers. Operating in 70 countries through its 12 global offices, we deliver 360-degree customer experience framework.
In this position, based in Tokyo, you are in charge of developing strong and long-lasting relationships with clients, coordinating with internal departments and delivering insightful, impactful client presentations to executive board level stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with luxury and premium brands to help them transform and drive business impact through customer experience
- Maintaining and growing your client portfolio and network of contacts by continually seeking out opportunities to bring to the client’s attention
- Collaborating with members of our international teams to design methodologies, develop new solutions and offer expert advice to our clients
- Managing the entire account including stakeholders, internal departments, budget, and the quality of deliverables
- Leading the planning, proposal, execution and delivery of your projects
- Delivering insightful and engaging face to face presentations in front of C-level executives
- Knowledge and experience of the retail and luxury industry
- Verbal and written communication skills (Polished, persuasive, diplomatic communication skills with experience in presentations and proposal writing)
- Analytical aptitude (Ability to examine data to make meaningful inferences and analysis)
- Leadership skills (externally ability to lead a meeting and internally ability to take lead on a project)
- Consulting skills (Ability to challenge a client brief and to ask meaningful questions)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Time management (Ability to manage time and resources effectively in a deadline-driven environment)
- Capacity and/or experience in moderating engaging presentations, conferences or workshops
- Experience in training or coaching retail staff not necessary but a plus
- Negotiation skills
- Japan native and excellent command of English
- Technical skills (PowerPoint and Excel)
If you are passionate about retail and the luxury industry, have a curious mind, are solutions focused, are organized and can communicate well, this position is for you!